Saturday, August 25, 2007

...ThE wAiTiNg


Man,There are some really great songs to post and it takes much thought in my retro pick.Many of my favorites are hard rockin' empty songs,but there are a few with some meaning and direction in the lyrics.This is not to say next week won't be a slick over produced sleazy video...just not this go around,I need to keep my reputation good for the time being.
For us, TP is a local boy growing up in Gainesville Fl. a place Susan and I visit a few times each year for a camping trip or a Sunday afternoon drive.Without question I will always think of our Retro days,TP,and of course waiting for our girls from now on as we visit that area...a mental stamp forever more.
I am really glad the guys are getting involved with some of the Internet happenings that our wives have been enjoying for the past months(years).I have had a great time meeting some of the fellas and I can't wait to meet everyone in the future.
....The waiting is the hardest part!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riz (and Susan),

I LOVE TP and the HB's. Takes me back to high school and good times, and "The Waiting" is one of my favorite songs - although not one of my favorite pastimes!

love ya!
Susan

AG'smoma said...

Isn't that the truth?? The waiting definitely is the hardest part!! Great choice!

Kevin and Kim said...

I love what you wrote - waiting is the hardest part!! Classic, great choice!!

Kim

Kevin and Kim said...

Riz - Good choice on this weeks song. It is fun putting our favorties on as well -- Looking forward to seeing next weeks choice

Kevin