Tuesday, August 07, 2007

How Well do you know me?

This is a fun one going around the blogs you list 5 things about yourself, one of which one is untrue. I thought long and hard and came up with these, but remember only ONE is fictional, can you guess which one???

1. When I was in High School I full fledged member of the Daytona Beach Police Explorers.




2. My family name (maiden) is the name of the village in Sicily where my family is from.



3. I once worked at Disney World as Eeyore...









4. My First car was a Ford Pinto



5. I once met Dan Marino from the Miami Dolphins along with Jim Kelly From the Buffalo Bills got their autographs and a pictures taken with them during a golf tournament.

7 comments:

Kevin and Kim said...

I'll take a stab at it -

I am going to guess the false one is the Eeyore at Disneyworld.

If you met the player from the Bills, Kevin will be jealous - as he is from Buffalo and of course that is his fave team.

the mommy said...

Well kim you will have to stay tuned to find out the real "FALSE" answer.... LOL

AG'smoma said...

I'm going with Kim's guess! That was my first instinct...

Cheri and Shane said...

Susan,

OMG...I can't even remember if you told me any of this stuff when we were on vacation in May. I think I know two that are true (maybe three). I'm going to take a guess and say the Eeyore one too! LOL Can't wait to see what the answer is!! I might do this on my blog tomorrow....if I can think of 5 things!! :)

Love ya,
Cheri

Sophia's Baba said...

The QB's...gotta be the QB's that are false....PLEASE, let it be the freakin' pretty boy QB's!

Lisa said...

Hi, it has to be Eeyore!! I know you met my man Dan.
LOL

geminirn said...

I'M GOING WITH NO TO EEGORE!!!!!!