Sunday, May 02, 2010

The first time ever I saw your face

I was breathless as your face appeared on the computer screen.The very fist picture of my daughter left me crying happy tears. I looked into those big dark brown eyes and wondered what you had seen in your short little life. Your eyes were so soulful and expressive. You were the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. It struck me at that moment that somehow my heart always knew who you were. You were my daughter.....



My thoughts were racing and my heart was pounding as I opened your next picture. I could see more of you in this picture. Meiling had you all bundled up in a pale yellow and red sweat suite. The picture had been taken when you were 8 months old, in November of 2007, I am sure the weather was cold. I could not stop looking at your legs and your arms I wanted to reach through that picture and hug you and never let go.


Daddy convinced me to look at the last picture of you that Kim sent us that day. I am so glad he did because when we opened that last photo we saw your smile for the first time. Your personality jumped right off the page and into our hearts. When could tell from that photo that someone was loving you and taking very good care of you.



All our prayers were answered that day ......We love you Sophia more then words can ever express...



Love Mommy






******April Update to come soon******

No comments: