Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3 years ago





you came into this world




as I sit here tonight i wonder about that night.




had you been born already by this time 3 years ago?




there are so many things i wonder about that night.




i have so many questions, i know one day you will too.




i wish i had the answers, but i have no answers for myself or for you.




tonight i know only this to be fact, from the depth of my soul.




i love you more then i ever thought humanly possible, so much it hurts




i want only the best for you




never ending happiness




little sorrow




much success




great adventure




self confidence




enduring patients




honor




grace




faith




love




and most of all




peace



I love you my sweet Sophia Happy 3rd Birthday....all my love Mommy

1 comment:

Stephe said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Sophia!!!