Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I am learning so much and with the help of some GREAT friends my blog is starting to take shape. I just could not figure out how to re size the picture in my header so both Donna and Stephe helped me out with that. Donna was kind enough to point me in the right direction for adding all the fun cool stuff like the YOUTUBE videos and the ticker. I could not have done this with out you guys thanks so much. It is a wonderful thing to be in the world of BLOGS. CAUTION! to anyone who wants to come Join us in the kingdom of BLOG it is addicting just ask Cheri and Wendy LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there - Welcome to the blogging world! I wondered what you'd been up to and now I know :)

I have been working on a new header for some time now and can't seem to get it just right, but I'm getting closer. Seems like I tweak the site a little every week.

Can't wait until we are all posting pics of our referral and China trips!

Love,
Susan

Karen said...

Oh Susan...

Sophia's room is so beautiful! I am sooooo green with envy! I can't wait until Kaelie's nursery looks that good! You and Riz have a lot of really great touches...she is such a lucky and special little girl!

Kevin and Kim said...

The nursery is beautiful!! Sophia is so lucky to have a beautfil bay window in her room!! It is so bright and comforting.

You did a great job on her nursery - I love it!!

Kim :)

Kevin and Kim said...

The nursery is beautiful!! Sophia is so lucky to have a beautfil bay window in her room!! It is so bright and comforting.

You did a great job on her nursery - I love it!!

Kim :)