Monday, February 09, 2009

Meal Plan Monday


Well our meal Plan for last week went pretty well until Sunday when it was quickly derailed by illness. I was suddenly hit with the stomach crud and was in bed all day. Riz and Sophia managed on their own just fine and both ate but me I have not even had an appetite since Sat. I am feeling somewhat better now but still not up to cooking so this weeks meal plan is going to be easy and simple..


Monday - Grilled cheese and tomato soup

Tuesday - Scrabbled eggs and toast

Wednesday - Italian Chicken, Potatoes, green beans (defrosted from previous meal )

Thursday - Pasta with tomato sauce--

Friday - Chicken and Rice casserole

Saturday - Pizza

Sunday - Dinner at my in-laws


After writing this I am not sure how much of this I will be able to eat or feel like eating but it is all stuff that Sophia and Riz can manage on their own if I am still down with the crud...
don't forget to check out I'm an Organizing Junkie
for all of her great tips and links to great meal plans...

1 comment:

Lori said...

OMG! Please feel better, Susan ....I hope Riz and Sophia don't get it. It's pretty nasty.

Huge hugs, Lori**