Monday, February 02, 2009

Meal Plan Monday #2

Update on last week.... as I said in the post last week before we even got started we had a change of plans. We moved everything up one night and eliminated one meal (chicken curry) from the plan. We did not have our leftover night last week. I was lucky enough to have enough of each meal to freeze for a future meal. I was much less stressed about dinner and we had more family time each evening (my real goal here)..Over all I would say my first week was a success.

click on the words in green for the recipes

Monday - Homemade Beef Barley Soup-Crusty bread- Green Salad ( the soup has been in my freezer for some time)
Tuesday - Ham and Cheese Casserole (leftover from last Sunday.I did not feel like cooking the pasta meal on Sunday last week. This was already made for today so we had some for dinner on Sunday and the rest tonight)
Wednesday - Pork Chops- Green beans- Mashed Potatoes- apple sauce
Thursday - Left overs/pot luck
Friday -John's firehouse Tortellini soup - crusty bread - Green salad
Saturday - We will be attending a Chinese New Year event with dinner being served
Sunday - Sunday gravy and macaroni - garlic bread- salad

Baking: I also baked Chocolate Chip cookies and Walnut fudge brownies over the weekend.

and don't forget to check out all the great meal plans and recipes over at
I am an organizing junkie
Meal plan Monday

No comments: