Monday, February 02, 2009

IKEA


Saturday we spent the morning at Disney Hollywood Studios. They have a Playhouse Disney show that we have been wanting to take Sophia to see. For those of you who don't know she LOVES Handy Manny and when I say love I mean like real swooning kind of love. She is to cute and wants to watch his show whenever she can. We just knew she would love the Playhouse Disney show and we were right. She LOVED it. IT was so exciting to see her face when Handy Manny came out on stage. She was standing up clapping and dancing her little heart out. So sweet...We did a few other things there like the Great movie Ride and the Little Mermaid show. We left early because Mommy has been wanting to go to IKEA . I had never been and Orlando was lucky enough to get one last year. Let me just say we spent 3 hours in there and I could have spent all day. What a great store....I love the fact that they do not have plastic bags and that they are 100% using reusable bags. I want to go back with a list and measurements..LOL... Really if our house ever sells we are going to start fresh with everything and a big shopping trip to IKEA. After looking at their 375 square foot home I almost convinced myself I could live in it LOL... NOT!!! but WOW! what a great use of space. We had a snack (lunch really) in the Cafe Swedish meatballs of course. LOL....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

We will have to get together next time we are in Orlando

Stephe said...

Don't you just LOVE IKEA!!!

Diane said...

I have never been to IKEA! I just might have to drive the two hours to go check it out! Sophia is just as cute as ever!
Love,
Di

Cheri and Shane said...

We're going to IKEA tomorrow in Pittsburgh...I can't wait!! We haven't been there in years!! :)

Kathy said...

We just love IKEA. We were thinking of going there today. Isn't it a great store?
Kathy

Marcia said...

I love IKEA and I haven't been in awhile...I see a shopping trip in my future! I didn't know that y'all were trying to sell right now. We are too. Well, we took our house off of the market during the winter....we are going to put it back on in the spring after a little sprucing. It is such a horrible time to sell!!!