Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More news from RQ

This is the latest from the Rumor Queen site. I am so excited I can barely contain myself. When I saw this I got tears in my eyes and had to remember how to breathe for a second.... Thanks Layla for the Rumor Alert...LOL... We should start hearing more and more Rumors for the next week or so. Stay tuned I will post them here as we see them. Hang on everyone this is it! This is our time.. (at least we are really hoping so and we feel like it is everything is pointing in that direction)(still trying to be cautious until I have Sophia's sweet little picture in my hands but it IS going to happen..


It is so wonderful to see Jan. 10th on the radar...after all this time...

From RQ
"March 18th, 2008
Someone reported yesterday that their agency said January 10th would be included in this next batch. This is an early rumor, from one agency. Please treat it accordingly."

5 comments:

Cheri and Shane said...

YIPPPEEEE!!!! This is the BEST news!!! We are so excited to FINALLY see Sophia!!!

Christine said...

I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU! I can't wait to see your little girl's face. I can't believe it is finally happening!!! :) Enjoy every moment and breath breath breath... :)
anxiously waiting with you....
It must be an incredible feeling to FINALLY see January 10th, 06!!!

Lisa said...

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It won't be long now.!!!!

Melissa said...

I will be chanting "the 10th" every second I have between now and referral time! BTW I like your thinking about when I will get my referral but I have to think July and not any sooner!

AG'smoma said...

YAY!!!!! It won't be long before you see her beautiful face!! I'm so excited for you guys!