Tuesday, February 26, 2008

1. Were you named after anyone? Well, Kind of my mother wanted to name me after a NUN that she was close to but her name was Ramona so my father vetoed it and they named me Susan Marie and my maiden name starts with a R so technically I was named after Sister Mary Ramona. 2. When was the last time you cried? Earlier this week when i posted the letter from Amy Eldridge (Love without boundaries) to my blog 3. Do you like your handwriting? No 4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Salami 5.Do you have kids? Yes, a daughter in China 6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Sure. 7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes 8. Do you still have your tonsils? No gone at 5 years old all the koolaid and jello I could eat yummy 9. Would you bungee jump? H*#@ NO 10. What is your favorite cereal? I love all cereal especially the stuff that is not good for you LOL 11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Sometimes 12. Do you think you are strong? Most of the time .13. What is your favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip 14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Hmmmm Their attitude 15. Red or pink? Red 16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself? My weight 17. Who do you miss the most? My Dad 18.What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Both black 20. Have you ever re-gifted? Hmmm probably but I can't think of anything off hand .21. What are you listening to right now? The copy machine at work 22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? Red 23. Favorite smells? That smell in the spring of being outside Oooo Rhonda I like those too but I really like anything baking Bread, Cookies, Cake any food smells... LOL you would not have guessed that right LOL 24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? A Client 25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes! of course I do...She is a real Peach 26. Favorite sports to watch? If I am being forced to watch sports I will have to say Pro Basketball... Do Gymnastics and Figure skating count as sports? LOL 30. Favorite food? Chinese, Italian, Mexican... really not much I don't like though... 31. Scary movies or happy endings?Scary movies with Happy Endings... I love them both 32.Last movie you watched? The Zodiac 33. What color shirt are you wearing? Black with a white pattern 34. Summer or winter? Winter I live in central Florida for god sake LOL.. but summer is good for picnics at the beach or the springs too 35. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who is giving them Rhonda good answer i am going with that one LOL 36. Favorite dessert? Just about anything 39. What book are you reading now? Nothing 40. What is on your mouse pad? Do not have one 41. What did you watch on TV last night? It was on but I could not tell you what Riz was watching I think Antique Road show.. I was to busy replying to my e-mail LOL 42. Favorite sound? Laughter and Music 43. Rolling stones or Beatles?Both again love them both. 44. What is the furthest you have been from home? Don't laugh New Orleans oh and Maine once 45. Do you have a special talent? Kind of personal don't you think LOL 46. Where were you born? Willingboro New Jersey... Yeah I am a Jersey Girl LOL So the trend I see is I am either easy going or in decisive LOL What do you think.... and I am not going to tag anyone but if you want go ahead and play along....

No comments: