Tuesday, February 09, 2010

A decision


We have decide to continue this blog as you know from recent post. However, we have decide to take it private. There has not been any real issue, but for a number of reasons we decide that for now the best thing for us is to make the blog private. What this means is that you will have to be invited by us the blog authors through Blogger to be a reader. I have sent out invitations to most of the people I know still read the blog. If I missed you please send me an e-mail and I will be happy to send you an invitation. We so appreciate you sticking around to see Sophia grow and to witness our lives unfold as a family of three. We hope that you will continue to do so in the future....

3 comments:

Angela said...

thanks Susan ~ so happy to be able to continue following :)

Angela, Bryan and Ella

For SMG said...

Thanks for the invite - we always want to keep up and in touch with you guys!

Julia said...

Did you "unprivate" your blog because I can read it again. I'm so happy for you and your family! I never requested access because I was only reading your blog through Cheri, but I enjoyed your journey to Sophia and I love that you have a new little beauty! Enjoy!
Julia