Thursday, September 27, 2007

Want something to read?


I have been following the story of a waiting mother who I met in my Jan. DTC group. Her name is Christine. She is waiting for her referral for her daughter Maryann from China. Christine has been in China for the last month volunteering with a Foster Home called Starfish run by a women named Amanda deLange . Christine has had the most unbelievable opportunity to experience China from the inside. If you would like to read her amazing story go here and read from Aug. 29th until now. Christine will be coming home soon and rejoining us here in the wait for our children. We have all been fortunate to learn from her experience. I for one feel very proud to call Christine a friend and proud of what she is doing with her time while she waits for Maryann....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an awesome story. I wish I could have had that experience. I think that would be life changing. Thanks for sharing.

Christine said...

Oh my gosh Susan when I saw this post you sent me to tears. I miss Cailean so much! That one is also my favourite! Thank you so much for posting this. Thanks for thinking about the children of Starfish and following along on my journey.