Monday, November 10, 2008

The Big announcement


Ever since we came home with Sophia I have wanted to change my blog to reflect more of Sophia's personality. I wanted some place to blog about her life and our life post adoption. For several weeks now I have been working on a new blog with the help of some really great friends. Donna even helped me name the new blog. I was looking for something short and simple, two words that captured my daughter. The new blog name is "SIMPLY SOPHIA,it's he life". Please take a moment to go check it out. I plan to blog here on "Sunflowers and Ladybugs" from time to time about things that are happening in our lives and fun things like the "TAGS" leaving "SIMPLY SOPHIA,it's her life" solely for post about Sophia. I will post pictures and if I ever learn how to do it video's of her as she grows. Thank you to each and every person that took the time to read and cared enough to post comments her on "Sunflowers and Ladybugs" we will forever be grateful for those of you who felt our lives were interesting enough to follow along our journey to become a family of 3. We hope that you will continue to follow us as we grow as a family, who knows what is to come maybe an other big announcement........

1 comment:

Cheri and Shane said...

I love the new blog!! It looks great and I will be checking it everyday!!

Love & miss you!