Thursday, March 17, 2011

Goodbye dear friend

So this is it .. the very last post on Sunflowers and Ladybugs. For the past 6 years this has been a place of great comfort at times and of great joy. I have been able to chronicle our lives and the adoption of our two beautiful girls here. I will always treasure the memories that have been captured here. I will always be grateful to the people I have met and who have helped us along the way to being a family of four. I have made some life long dear friends from blogging and will always cherish them. I am going to stat a new blog but I am not going to post the link here for a number of reasons. I will however be very happy to share the address with you if you would like to continue to be part of our lives. Please just send me an email and I will send you the link. The new blog has a much different look it is fun and fresh very bright and cheerful and will hold a whole new group of memories. We have no idea where life will take us next but we are very excited to see and we hope that you all will join us along the way. I am going to send out an email to those of you who I have email addresses for and those of you who are on Facebook I will post the link there. Thanks for being part of our lives...

sophiajoy06@yahoo.com

No comments: