Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just Love

We wanted to take this opportunity to share with all our readers a few things we are doing as fundraisers for Amelia's adoption expenses. A friend of mine stumbled across this great opportunity and passed it on to me (Thank you Tamera). It is an easy way for families who are working toward an adoption to raise money for the expenses. The family who owns this company is a fellow adoptive family of two beautiful girls from Ethiopia. You must read their story and I promise you it is inspiring.. Below is a link to a website that will allow you to purchase a great bag of coffee and in return $5 for each bag will be sent to Amelia's adoption fund.

Just Love Coffee

I have also (at the request of a great friend) added a Pay Pal "donate" button just under the tickers at the top of the blog . Please feel free to use that if you wish to donate to Amelia's Adoption fund..

Don't forget I sell on eBay too.. seller name meimeiandtete . I don't have much listed right now but I will be adding more soon.

We thank you for your generosity in advance...

More fund raisers to come... if you have any ideas you would like to pass on please feel free to comment or send me an email..

No comments: