Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tag you are it........






I have been tagged by my friend Tammara. Tammara has a great blog with great music and 3 beautiful children. Check her blog out here....


Seven weird and random things about myself.....

1.I will sleep for 3 days if I take anything that makes most people "a little" drowsy...
2.I sleep with 4 pillows...
3.I love to wear Riz's white t-shirts to bed, I love to smell them...
4.I am a political junkie and I love donkeys LOL
5.I am fiercely loyal to my friends even though most of them like elephants... LOL
6.I love to fly and stay in hotels
7. I have never been further west then New Orleans, LA well unless you count China....but that is East right?

can you tell I am doing this late at night while watching CNN....LOL...

So now I am supposed to "TAG" 7 people, so here it goes...


Karen is a great friend who has 2 beautiful boys and is waiting for her referral from China (anytime now).Karen has a great southern accent and a child like spirit.

Our Journey to Kaelie

Stephe is one of the most organized people I know. I am often n Aw of her and her ability to research any topic... She is also waiting for her referral from China (anytime now). Giorgia Danette




Donna is a talented, creative women and a friend. Donna is one of the sweetest people on earth with a heart of gold. She is waiting for her referral from China and will be a first time mommy in just a few days.
Waiting for Lauren Elizabeth


Wanda is a wonderful friend who is waiting for her referral from China. Wanda and I have supported each other during this long wait. Wanda is one of those people who looks mild mannered but under that sweet exterior is a wild and crazy girl (kind of like superman).LOL...

There and Back Lexi's Story

Hope is one of the funniest people I know. She is a woman of great faith and is willing to speak her mind. I admire her more then she knows. Hope has one beautiful daughter from China

Baby Izabella

Wendy is one of my dearest friends without Wendy and her two beautiful girls Riz and I may not have made it through the wait with our sanity. Wendy is a world of knowledge about child development and China adoption. Above all Wendy has been a great support whenever we need it and we love her like family...

Charmed in China

Susan is one of my closest friends and was my rock for most of my wait for Sophia. Susan and I traveled to China together for our girls. I am so glad that we met and know we will be life long friends. Susan has beautiful twin girls who are precious to us.

Love Times Two the true adventures of Lily Kate and Eleanore

2 comments:

John's Arts & Crafts said...

Great Blog & photos! new news on Ladybugs & a new movie coming out Dec. 2008 called "Ladybug" visit http://www.thebestladybughouse.com/Blog.html

Karen said...

Hi Susan! I love the new look! It's so cute!

Karen