Friday, December 14, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!




Today is my mother's birthday, although she tells everyone that she stopped having

birthdays at 29. She has be 29 my whole life LOL..... Mom Happy 29th birthday again.... Just think next year on your birthday you will have a new granddaughter to love. Riz and I want to thank you for everything you have done for us while we wait to bring Sophia home. We really appreciate all you do in both action and in words it means more then you know. We love you very much.... Happy Birthday....

Love Susan and Riz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharon said...

Small world...today is my Mom's birthday too!!

Sharon

Susan said...

so funny WOW it is a small world

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Grandmama!! This is your last Christmas without a grandbaby from your only daughter!! Until then you are welcome to grandmama my children!
With love,

Wendy, Kate & Claire